_we are awakening... we are awakening... we are awakening... we are awakening... we are awakening... we are awakening... we are awakening... we are awakening... we are awakening...
BUY BOOKS BY CLICKING HERE
The books referred to on this page are very slightly different to those now available through official distributers.
Since this website was made, the books have been slightly altered and updated, being officially published in 2017. You can order them from Amazon. (That's where the link above will take you).
On this website, you find information pertaining to the original versions. These, in hindsight, are drafts of the final editions now available at bookshops and online. (While no longer officially available, if you would like to order these draft originals, contact me via the field below).
* If you use the paypal links for these older versions, your order may take several months (!!!) to dispatch as copies are in storage. Besides, there is limited stock. Far better to buy the newer versions instantly - click HERE.
The books go well together, and each one stands in its own Bright Light.
BOOK 1 (2009) is the Essence... the Heart of the Message. The Light.
BOOK 2 (2012) is the fully updated and thoroughly extended culmination of all that came before...
It explores and negotiates both the light and the dark, coming back round to the Light that holds it all together...
That Which We Never Left...
THAT WHICH WE ALWAYS ARE.
Book 1 (2009) Introduction:
Book 2 (2012) Introduction:
BOOKS 1 AND 2 TOGETHER
we are awakening... (2009)
we are awakening... Full Circle of the Sun (2012)
The following reviews are for we are awakening... (2009):
- ...what an amazing book! It was beautifully put together and I loved taking it out of the wrapping with the uplifting orange cover... Even the look/feel of the book was fantastic.
I found the content pretty extraordinary. That is why it has taken me so long to finish. I was carrying it around in my bag like a talisman for a long time. The concept you present is very simple, and having read a few ideas, it felt like you had digested certain concepts and ideas into one very manageable whole. But even so, I found it so powerful that I couldn't read it in one go because it would get a bit mindblowing and I'd have to take a break.
You have a fantastic and honest style, and it's very non-judgemental - I found your take it or leave it attitude very attractive. It just added weight to everything you were saying.
~Emily, London, UK
- I read it twice and loved it. Its really opened up my own appreciation of seeing 'this'. So far I had kind of thought in terms of 'well, this is it. This is all there is. No need to change/do anything'. But although I feel that to be true, your book and ideas conveyed it to me in the evolutionary sense you were talking about. For the first time since the awakening I thought: 'My god, we could change the world - We can wake people up!'
You write extremely well, and I was glad to laugh here and there at your humour and lightness of touch. Yes, 'We are Awakening' is a clarion call to wake up. It's extremely passionate and I liked the way it proceeds from your own personal story to the analogy and the fact that we just need to see our inherent Oneness.
Very insightful too, I was really inspired by it. It connected with my heart and agreed with what I had been feeling lately about the open-heartedness and Love of all of this. The tender and compassionate attempt to wake up these suffering dreamers.
And the amazing thing is - like you said - it seems to be happening!
You're right. People are waking up.
This message needs to get to more and more people, or rather, more and more people are beginning to tire of their 'separate' lives and are seeking this message.
~Mike, Bristol, UK
- Thank you for sharing wisdom :)
I always pick it up and re-read a bit of it! I hope you´re doing well Nate!
- “Words are signposts to something greater”. This is definitely the case for this wonderful book! It opens a door to our consciousness, our Oneness, the essence of our Being. It sheds Light on dualism, paradox, separation, relativity, and where we ultimately came from. It is a reminder that a shift in perspective, from separation to unity, is really all that is required to redefine/remember what it is to be a divine part of the divine whole. There are really no WORDS to describe this peaceful beacon to clarity. It has to be read, and experienced.
Thank you, Nate, for ‘unboxing all this’ for us! :-)
- You express profound truths very simply.
~Tony, Brighton, UK
Awake Awakening Waking Up Spirit Spirituality Spiritual Awareness Wide Awake Aware One Unity Love Life Living God Here Now Awake Awakening Waking Up Spirit Spirituality Spiritual Awareness Wide Awake Aware One Unity Love Life Living God Here Now Awake Awakening Waking Up Spirit Spirituality Spiritual Awareness Wide Awake Aware One Unity Love Life Living God Here Now